Collection Of My Recipe Books

These are some of the collections of my recipe books and food magazines over the years since I started to be a housewife and develop interests in cooking and baking. There are a wide range of collection from Asian to Western cuisine. I love to collect those recipe books which provide attractive photos and easy to get ingredients before I will consider to purchase it.



My favourite Food Magazines are Super Food Ideas from Australia. I came across this magazine during my stay in Australia in 2000 and ever since, I started to collect almost every issue of it. I even order it online before when I am back in Singapore but then the price and postage is much too high compare to purchase it over there. Other than that, I also love to collect the Food & Travel magazine from local publisher which often published some interesting bakes and meal ideas. I also have a collection of Alex Goh baking series which I find it easy to understand and follow.....

These are some of the Soup recipe books that I have. I love to collect all kinds of Asian Soup recipe books which involves using Chinese Herbs as one of the main ingredients. During my Stay at home period, I love to experience with different kinds of soup for our daily meal and it's really interesting when you gets to study what kind of herbs is good for building up our body immune systems and etc. Other than daily homecook soup, I am also interested in those sweet dessert soup and one of my favourite is Barley, Ginkgo Nut & Bean curd Soup. You can take a look at some of my homecook dessert under this link (click here).

Sushi!!!! One of Reyon's favourite meal. I guess it's because of it's attractive layout and presentation. So Japanese cookbooks are also one of my favourite collection as I love to see the way they present their food in bento setup. So far, I only did a few of the Japanese Recipes because I am still not very well-verse in handling Japanese Dish. Sushi Tale is one of the Japanese Dish that I did together with Reyon because he simply love to be in the Kitchen with me... Other than all these sample of the cookbooks and tested recipes, actually I am also interested in trying out all kind of cuisines as you can see from my Recipes Index List. I have a wide range of recipes from western, Chinese, Indian, Japanese and etc.... so do drop by and give me your suggestions or feedback....... Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I usually throw out the cooking magazine. Though I started to like collecting good cook books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellena,
    Me too, I have also a mini cookbook library at home :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts