New Books On the Shell

Since today, 09 August 2008 is our Singapore National Day, Popular Bookstore is having a 2 days 20% Storewide Sale.......... these 3 books hence added into my books collection. I had long wish to buy the Cheesecake Recipe from Alex Goh, I had all his collection of books from cake, bread making, chocolate and etc.

Although I am long past the Pregnancy or Post Motherhood stage, I still love all kinds of confinement food. Maybe the reason is I didn't have a proper confinement meal when I gave birth to Reyon :p So I kind of missing all those foods. But then most of you will be wondering... Since I was such a wide collection of cookery books, why the posts in my blog is still moving at such a slow pace. The reason so is because, I love to collect all kinds of cookbooks but then I don't really have time to cook those dish as I am so tie down with all kinds of commitments. But I will still try my best to post those interest recipe that I come across with.

I bought this book especially for my mum :) Not because that she is already at the Old Age but then it's because it had a lot of information on the kinds of food which is suitable for her age. She will have a rough idea of what to eat and what not too. She is very keen in inventing all kids of dishes but then too bad, she is not interest in those cookbook that I own. Because she is more into those easy meals which involve less washing, cutting and less ingredients. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts