Scallop Shell Madeleine Tin

I have being searching High and Low for this Scallop Shell Madeleine Tin in Singapore until I gave up my search. As my dear son loves the Chocolate Chip Kueh Balu from Prima Deli which comes in this Scallop Shapes. I have always wanted to make it for him at home. After some long research, finally I managed to ask my friend to get it for us in Japan(if you are interested, click on the link for details). Till then, stay tune while I will try to try out on this tin soon......


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found a shell-shape madeleine tray at Lau Hoy Seng in Chinatown for about S$15! Much cheaper than Pantry Magic which costs more than twice... :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear All,

Thanks for leaving down your comments. I do value each and every of your suggestion(s) or comment(s) so if you are signing off as Anonymous, please kindly leave your Name so that I could address you. Thanks

Lastly, please DO NOT SPAM as Spam comments will be deleted immediately.

Regards
Ellena (Cuisine Paradise)

Popular Posts