This new kitchen machines comes in two different models such as MUMXL40G (RP: SG$1,699) and MUMXL20T (RP: SG$1,499). Furthermore the MaxxiMUM range comes with 1,600 watts featuring the professional silicon stirring whisk and a 3D PlanetaryMixing accessory which moves kneading hook and whisk in three directions simultaneously.
Here is a short Instagram clip on our new Bosch MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine. For this MUMXL40G model it also comes with a continuous shredder that includes four discs such as Reversible shredding disc, Grating disc, Asiatic-vegetable disc and the Professional Supercut reversible disc to assist with chopping, dicing and shredding of ingredients for both Asian and Western delights. Beside the mentions, its 1.75 litres ThermoSafe blender also comes in handy while preparing any recipes from pasta sauce, hot soups to smoothies and juices.
Specification Of The Mixer
- 220-240V; 50-60 Hz
- 1 x lid
- 1 x 5.4L stainless steel mixing bowl
- 1 x filling aid
- 1 x metal kneading hook
- 1 x beating whisk
- 1 x Professional flexi stirring whisk
- 1 x 1.75L ThermoSafe glass blender attachment
- 1 x continuous shredder
- 1 x reversible shredding disc
- 1 x grating disc medium-fine
- 1 x Asiatic-vegetable-disc
- 1 x Professional Supercut reversible disk
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 308 x 338 x 369 mm
Connection Rating (W):
Length of Main Cable:
(Bosch MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine - MUMXL40G)
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Figure 1|
1. Base Unit
- "Easy Armlift" or also known as the Multi-function arm (figure 2; mark 5) supports the simple and effortless operation of this Multi-function appliance.
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Figure 2|
- 0/off = Stop
- M = Instantaneous switching at maximum speed, hold switch for required blended duration.
- Setting 1 - 7; operating speed with 1 = low/slow speed and 7 = high/fast speed.
- Drive Cover (figure 2; mark 1 and 2) is used to cover the various attached drive when they are not in used. To remove the drive cover, press on the front area to eject the cover and removed.
- Cord Store (figure 2; mark 3) enable the cord to store automatic with the cord winder.
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Continuous-feed Shredder|
- Drive for: (attach drive cover when not in used)
- continuous-feed shredder (figure 2; mark 1)
- citrus press; and
- grain mill
- Stirrer: use to stir dough and batter for sponge / mousse mixture as well as folding in beaten egg whites or cream.
- Whisk: use for whisking egg whites, cream and light dough.
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Steps on assembling kneading hook|
- Kneading Hook: use for kneading heavy dough (approx 4kg) and folding in ingredients which are not to be cut like raisins and chocolate chips. Between in order to attach the kneading hook into the drive, first you need to insert the dough deflector (refer to the figure above) before the kneading hook.
- Mincer: use to cut fresh meat for steak tartare or meat loaf.
2. Bowl With Accessories
- 5.4L stainless steel mixing bowl
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Drive for blender|
- Blender Holder with Blade
- 1.75 Litres Glass Blender Jug
- Lid with Feed Tube
|[BOSCH MaxxiMUM] Figure 4 - Drive for blender|
To Operate The Blender
Cover all the unused drives then remove the diver cover for blender mark "1" shown right figure above, screwed the blender in the position mark "3" and turn all the way in an anti-clockwise direction to the right (towards the rotary switch). And the appliance cannot be switched on unless the Mincer and Adapter have been attached correctly.
With this new kitchen machine, I will be sharing 1 - 2 recipes each month introducing the functions and parts of the machine so that you could have an idea on how it work if you are planning to get one this coming festive season as gift or home use. Basically I would be featured all the tools included such as the beater, whisk, dough hook, blender and shredding disc which helps act a multi-function gadget in the pantry.
|Cow Print Cheesecake ||Pumpkin Apple Bar ||Black Sesame Bun |
|Garden Vegetables Frittata ||Double Chocolate Pound Cake |
*Disclosure: I was given a set of this BOSCH MaxxiMUM Kitchen Machine by the folks of BOSCH Singapore for this review and recipes testing. All opinions expressed in this post are my own and there is no monetary compensation received.